Monday, November 29, 2010

A Spirit in my Bubble...?? o.o

Gaia
I remember watching Captain Planet when I was younger and thinking to myself what would the five elements(earth, wind, water, fire and heart) combine in colour other than the rather alien looking Captain Planet himself. I think finally its all combined into colour and I have no clue where it came from. All I know is somebody other than my inner "voice" said, "More Colour" and it appeared. Maybe it was working out in the pleasant afternoon sun on the balcony ledge, or maybe it was security I felt from the blue skies and white clouds who played peek-a-boo with Mr. Sun all afternoon, or perhaps it was the warmth that I felt from this hot ball of fire in the heart of the Milkyway. There are only hints or clues which do not answer but further intrigue my desire to explore the depths of my medium.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is my copyright??? i shall recycle you.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, the play of the colours and the energy.

    ReplyDelete