Thursday, February 10, 2011

When Worlds Collide...

On the Wings of the Phoenix 
Spinning in circles
The squares lose their corners,
The triangles find strength,
The hexagons bond,
And builds a Helix.
The dots joined together
By lines and arcs,
To continue this long
Thread of Life.
Touch of Velvet








I thought about this a lot and I figured this poem would bring out whats deep inside both these paintings. They are to me reflections of each other in two different lights. One speaks to me about how deep a person can be and how that one person needs to have inevitable change and pull oneself up from the ashes and the other is the glue that holds one together. A symbol to me of how everything in life has two sides disregarding how sharp, deep, wide, gentle, curved, blurred or clear things get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment