Friday, February 4, 2011

Meet Me Halfway...

Morning Mist rolled in,
When the Sunlight touches the Darkness
With her came eerie Morning Whisper.
"Moonlight, careful now, 
Sunny Summer's almost near.
Use your gentle rays to inspire each heart.
Every minute you spend in the sky 
Is special.",
They sang in chorus.

Like a new born babe,
I shrugged my round shoulders 
And emoted my bewilderment.

Soleil Brille came up beside me slowly.
Like a kind papa bear
And reached out his luminescent fingers.

I'd come to know and love Papa Brille
Every crescent moon,
Though I remember each rebirth
His touch was warm, new and radiant,
Just as the marvel in my baby eyes remained the same.

Cindy Starr and Corey Comet came storming in,
Yelling out loud, 
As loud as the MilkyWay would endure,
Endure their starry melodrama.

But she, Mama MilkyWay, always always,
Scooped us up in her cushioned arms.
Safe is what we felt 
And safe is what we disseminate.

Time passes by,
Watery Earth sees me as a whole,
I reflect my lit up eyes at dawn
And hope that I have fulfilled
The Song of the Morning Twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment